In this assignment, you will explore global climatic data to analyze the factors that constrain and enable agriculture. Next, you will explore the different types of land use found in rural landscapes. Finally, you will explore the impact of human activities on water resources.
- Evaluate bioclimatic regions and assess their viability for agricultural production.
- Identify differences in the distribution of arable land on a global scale.
- Use imagery to analyze differences in rural land use and the alteration of the natural environment.
- Explore consequences of human actions on water resources.
- Examine the health impacts of availability to clean water.