In this assignment, you will identify major boundaries, borders, and barriers around the world. Next, you will identify and explain how various types of government systems are distributed around the world. Finally, you will analyze how States within the United States of America draw local congressional districts to determine how local populations will be democratic representationed – or not.
- Analyze borders, boundaries, and barriers around the world that exhibit the organization of the earth’s surface as identified through political geography.
- Identify and define the various types of government systems around the world today.
- Identify the most prevalent type of government in the world today.
- Analyze the connection between congressional districts and local populations.
- Assess the fairness of the congressional districts in representing the general will of the people.